12 Gauge Multiple Impact Bullet
12ga Multiple Impact Bullets are engineered to work with all three barrel formats (Rifled, Smooth Bore, Smooth+Rifled Choke).
We have engineered 4x shot profiles that allow you to pre-select the performance of your Mi-Bullets to match your target / situation.
• Fully Rifled Barrel – (Cuts away the Outer Wrap and spins the projectile) Best for “Home-defense” or C.Q.B.
* Spin stabilized ~24” spread @ ~20ft
* Fast Radial Expansion ~3 x faster then Buck-Shot
* Highest Hit Probability of any Lethal-Round!
• Smooth Bore + Rifled Choke – (Cuts away the Outer-wrap™ and spins the projectile) Retro-fit options for existing guns
* Spin stabilized ~24” spread @ ~25 to 30 ft(Twist 1/35)
* Radial Expansion ~2.0 x faster then Buck-Shot
* Instant upgrade (of your gun) for “Home-defense” or C.Q.B.
• Smooth Bore Guns –
Depending on the make of your gun/the wear of your bore diameter you will see one of two results…
AKA: Slug_Flight™ (Post Impact expansion only) AKA: Slug-Mode
* If your bore is oversized (intentional or due to ware/tare) it can leave the Outer-wrap™ on during the firing of the bullet allowing it to remain a solid slug until impact. Offering tremendous stopping power due to multiple major wound tracts from a single round. This Slug_Flight™ format is great for longer range shooting when hunting for big game animals.
AKA: Knuckle-Ball™ (Long-Distance / Slow-expansion)
- Delayed expansion –– Without spin the spread patterns will be random, but centered around the original aim point.
* If your bore is industry spec (tight) the friction of your gun barrel will break the Outer-wrap™ in the gun; allowing for a slow random spread of the Center-slug & 3x fragments (think Knuckle-Ball / No Rifling = No Spin). The same principle as Buck-shot; but with the added benefit that the unique pattern of the 3x tethered fragments get you a delayed spread with concentrated stopping power around your original aim point.
Custom Choke options available to convert existing choke ready guns over to optimize personal defense action plans.
• Slug mode – This occurs when larger bores (depends on barrel condition)
NOTE: If using a smooth bore; be sure to test fire some rounds with your weapon to understand how they will deploy from your gun.